Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish - Page 29
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 302

Thread: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

          
  1. #281
    Product & Training Specialist |MOL Admin Nick Winn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    7,793
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Don W View Post
    Thanks guys for your response. I do wash and clay bar the vehicle (Chevy Tahoe). Prep the surface best way I know how. I've done this on my Vette also but haven't used MUFF on it. With the onset of cold winter weather here in NH, car detailing is on hold til spring. Anxious to give FF a go on both when warmer weather comes back..
    Sounds good and keep us in touch if you'd like!
    Nick Winn
    Product & Training Specialist | Meguiar's Online Forum Administrator
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, CA
    nawinn@meguiars.com
    800-854-8073 ext 3845

    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER FOR MEGUIAR'S ONLINE DISCUSSION FORUM

  2. #282
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Canadian tire has it now...around $27.

  3. #283
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Hi Meguiars,

    Is this product going to be discontinued ? Its becoming very difficult to find online, and impossible locally. I think its one of your best products you have out there. I understand that in the ultimate line-up you're catering typically for the consumer who wanders past the isle in Walmart and says hmm i'll give that a go, and it may not be their cup of tea cos on the face of it, it may seem too quick and easy and therefore too good to be true for them??. But anyone researching detailing for a good product to use, will quickly come to the realization that this is one sealant to have in your arsenal for sure ! I'll sure miss it if it goes ! But hey you guys are always coming out with new products (HCW for example) so i'm sure there will be something to replace it. But it will be a shame !

  4. #284
    Registered Member Patman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Oakville, Ontario, Canada
    Age
    49
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by thedoc46 View Post
    Hi Meguiars,

    Is this product going to be discontinued ? Its becoming very difficult to find online, and impossible locally. I think its one of your best products you have out there. I understand that in the ultimate line-up you're catering typically for the consumer who wanders past the isle in Walmart and says hmm i'll give that a go, and it may not be their cup of tea cos on the face of it, it may seem too quick and easy and therefore too good to be true for them??. But anyone researching detailing for a good product to use, will quickly come to the realization that this is one sealant to have in your arsenal for sure ! I'll sure miss it if it goes ! But hey you guys are always coming out with new products (HCW for example) so i'm sure there will be something to replace it. But it will be a shame !
    I second that! I have been using it since it first came out and I still love it! It's so easy to use and provides real protection against the elements (I get a lot of bird droppings and it never ends up etching into the paint like I used to get with other products in the past) I bought a bunch of it when Walmarts in the US cleared it out last year and it worried me to see that, but it's still sold in Canadian Tire stores up here. If it gets discontinued I will drive to every Canadian Tire store in a half hour radius of my house and buy up everything they've got!
    2018 Torch Red Corvette

  5. #285
    Product & Training Specialist |MOL Admin Nick Winn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    7,793
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by thedoc46 View Post
    Hi Meguiars,

    Is this product going to be discontinued ? Its becoming very difficult to find online, and impossible locally. I think its one of your best products you have out there. I understand that in the ultimate line-up you're catering typically for the consumer who wanders past the isle in Walmart and says hmm i'll give that a go, and it may not be their cup of tea cos on the face of it, it may seem too quick and easy and therefore too good to be true for them??. But anyone researching detailing for a good product to use, will quickly come to the realization that this is one sealant to have in your arsenal for sure ! I'll sure miss it if it goes ! But hey you guys are always coming out with new products (HCW for example) so i'm sure there will be something to replace it. But it will be a shame !
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    I second that! I have been using it since it first came out and I still love it! It's so easy to use and provides real protection against the elements (I get a lot of bird droppings and it never ends up etching into the paint like I used to get with other products in the past) I bought a bunch of it when Walmarts in the US cleared it out last year and it worried me to see that, but it's still sold in Canadian Tire stores up here. If it gets discontinued I will drive to every Canadian Tire store in a half hour radius of my house and buy up everything they've got!
    Thanks for your feedback guys. There are no plans that I am aware of as far as discontinuing. With that said, things change all the time regarding when & if a distributor carries a particular product.
    Nick Winn
    Product & Training Specialist | Meguiar's Online Forum Administrator
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, CA
    nawinn@meguiars.com
    800-854-8073 ext 3845

    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER FOR MEGUIAR'S ONLINE DISCUSSION FORUM

  6. #286
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    What makes this Product Different from The Amsoil Spray Wax ?

  7. #287
    Product & Training Specialist |MOL Admin Nick Winn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    7,793
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    What makes this Product Different from The Amsoil Spray Wax ?
    I am not familiar with the product you have mentioned, sorry.
    Nick Winn
    Product & Training Specialist | Meguiar's Online Forum Administrator
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, CA
    nawinn@meguiars.com
    800-854-8073 ext 3845

    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER FOR MEGUIAR'S ONLINE DISCUSSION FORUM

  8. #288
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Easley SC
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Is Mequires Ultimate Fast Finish safe for acrylic

  9. #289
    Registered Member fordf150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hanover Minnesota
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    For those that have used UFF and other Meguiars sealants and waxes are you all in agreement that UFF is their longest lasting paint protectant? I know the advertising says this but interested in hearing real life testimonials.

    Personally, I hope UFF never goes away if for no other reason than its ridiculously easy application.
    2019 Ford F-150 XLT SPORT 4X4 Ecoboost

  10. #290
    Registered Member snozan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    42
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by fordf150 View Post
    For those that have used UFF and other Meguiars sealants and waxes are you all in agreement that UFF is their longest lasting paint protectant? I know the advertising says this but interested in hearing real life testimonials.

    Personally, I hope UFF never goes away if for no other reason than its ridiculously easy application.
    Still works for me a year since i put it on. And we live at the same latitude as Quebec - bad winters

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Meguiar's Fast Finish No-Buff Wax
    By Andrew C. in forum For Sale or Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Aug 17th, 2012, 04:59 AM
  2. Fast finish car wash
    By strader327 in forum Blast From The Past
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 24th, 2012, 02:37 AM
  3. Meguiars "Fast Finish"...
    By strader327 in forum Blast From The Past
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Oct 11th, 2011, 05:24 AM
  4. Hey 1980's Fast finish on hand
    By OldCheese in forum Introduce Yourself - New Members
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Nov 19th, 2010, 06:42 PM
  5. Meguiars "Fast Finish" on ebay....
    By gb387 in forum The Break Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Feb 2nd, 2005, 06:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •