• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

I was at Walmart yesterday so I took a look through the car care section and saw the uff was gone and no spot on the shelf for it. I have 3 cans now so I'm good for a while but wondering if it has been discontinued and maybe something new is coming?

Comment

Someone on another board just posted their Walmart has it on clearance now for just $5! I really hope it's not being discontinued Why isn't someone from Meguiar's commenting on this thread to ease our concerns?
      2018 Torch Red Corvette

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
        Yeah, I did it early winter. Seems pretty good, I've only had one good wash mid-winter since, with Ult Quick Wax after.

Seemed to wash nice, felt reasonably slick for all the winter abuse... Still getting beading.

I think it feels slicker than it did in the fall with the UFF on the top, I thought that felt rough/grabby pretty quick.
        Thanks!! I agree the only downside to UFF is it's not slick feeling, just rough/grabby as you put it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Winn View Post
          Great questions! Ultimate Fast Finish is an addition to the line up and will complete about 4 - 5 standard sized cars.
          Nick - can you please speak to everyone's concerns on UFF being discontinued or not? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by parker23 View Post
            Nick - can you please speak to everyone's concerns on UFF being discontinued or not? Thank you!
            God I hope not. I really like UFF.
            2019 Ford F-150 XLT SPORT 4X4 Ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by parker23 View Post
              Why would they? I really doubt they spent money on developing a product just to discontiune it a year later. It dosent make any sense

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                Someone on another board just posted their Walmart has it on clearance now for just $5! I really hope it's not being discontinued Why isn't someone from Meguiar's commenting on this thread to ease our concerns?
                Just to confirm... Even though Wal Mart stopped carrying Ultimate Fast Finish, it is still available !

Check with other outlets like Advance Auto, Auto Zone, Pep Boys and even your favorite on-line store ! All else fails, visit meguiarsdirect.com.

Mike
                Mike Pennington
                Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
                Meguiar's, Inc.
                800-854-8073
                mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Pennington View Post
                  Just to confirm... Even though Wal Mart stopped carrying Ultimate Fast Finish, it is still available !

Check with other outlets like Advance Auto, Auto Zone, Pep Boys and even your favorite on-line store ! All else fails, visit meguiarsdirect.com.

Mike
                  Thanks Mike! Glad to hear this great product is going to be around for a while!
                  2018 Torch Red Corvette

Comment

Thanx for the info Mike!

Guess I better go slog through the snow and hit WM soon.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by BillE View Post
                      Thanx for the info Mike!

Guess I better go slog through the snow and hit WM soon.

Bill
                      Checked 2 other WalMarts and they are all gone

Comment

It's been changing on Amazon almost daily from $9 to ~$14 to ~$16 etc.

Comment

$5 on clearance at Walmart IF you can find it. I visited 2 Walmarts for 6 boxes. The included MF is nice by itself.
                          2018 Subaru Outback 3.6R Touring - Crystal White Pearl

Comment

Has anyone been watching the longevity of this product?

I know the product claims say a year, I'm assuming that is mostly hand washed with one of Meguiars products. Where I live in Minnesota for about 6 months most of us are limited to tunnel washes where they likely use a high detergent soap. So hypothetically would UFF provide protection for that time period if one is using a tunnel wash on their vehicle 2-3 times a month?

Comment

Tunnel washes would refer to machine wash?

Comment

yes. Your basic car washes that you see at many gas stations or stand alone car washes where the car is pulled thru a line automatically. Some have what is called "soft touch" and others are "touch less". As I understand it they use a high detergent soap for the purpose of cutting grime quickly which I take it is more harsh then using a Meguiars product for hand washing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');