• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was told by Meguiars that after Ultimate Compound then Ultimate Polish you could apply Fast Finish the Ultimate liquid wax and Fast Finish again. Or if you cars finish is extremely clean from great care just UP then Fast Finish then ULW Personally my cars 12 yrs old in 98 percent of the condition when bought new. I'm going to experiment with Meguiars and TW Hybrid Solutions line products. Do a little endurance and longevity testing on my own. Besides I have both lines from start to finish including washes, clay barring, detailers. Might as well play around.

Comment

• Can UFF be applied right over Ultimate Polish? Will UP compromise its durability?
      Paul Marmarinos
      Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
      "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

• I believe FF can be applied right over U Polish without any issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy View Post
          I believe FF can be applied right over U Polish without any issues.
          Thanks. It's just that I've only seem comments of using UFF over other waxes/sealants "to lock in the look" but not over Ultimate Polish.
          Paul Marmarinos
          Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
          "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

• It can also be used as a stand alone protectant. I think everyone has been using it over something like ULW to maximize effort, me included.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');