• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger cans of NXT All Metal Polysh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger cans of NXT All Metal Polysh!

I had mentioned it in the thread below:

The very last post I made in it, on the second page.

What are the chances of Meguiar's making some bigger cans of the stuff for those of us who use a LOT of it, all day, everyday?

I can burn through 2, 5-oz. cans per boat, EASILY. Whereas 3M makes an 18 oz. can that I can almost do 2 full boats with. It's SUPER expensive ($32 for 18 oz.), but it's good stuff. The NXT is a really good product, but the only thing keeping me from using it exclusively is that I have to buy 10 of them at a time, just to make it through just over a week's worth of detailing. I can get by with 2, maybe 3 cans of the 3M.
    Vanity
    Automotive and Marine Detailing
    "Because when you want everyone to look at your car or boat's shine, that's Vanity."

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll pass this thread along to the appropriate manager.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

What's the status of this? Thanks Mike!
      Vanity
      Automotive and Marine Detailing
      "Because when you want everyone to look at your car or boat's shine, that's Vanity."

Comment

Originally posted by VanityYachtDetailing
        What's the status of this? Thanks Mike!
        I haven't heard anything so far... Typically ideas like this are added to a list of ideas and then reviewed as we look at ideas for new products and changes to existing products during certain times of the year.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Cost of 3M metal polish per oz = $32 /18 oz = $1.77

Cost of NXT All Metal Polysh = $5.99/5oz = $1.19

The only advantage of the 3M is the convenience of a larger container, if that is what you prefer, but there is no cost savings.

RamAirV1
          2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

This is a great idea! I burn through that stuff like there's no tommorrow...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bwiser
              This is a great idea! I burn through that stuff like there's no tommorrow...lol
              If you want a larger container of Meguiar's NXT All Metal Polysh we offer a larger size container of metal polish in our Marine Line that offers the same features and benefits our NXT All Metal Polish offers offers in our Consumer Automotive line with some proprietary modifications for the marine environment. That said, it will still offer you excellent performance for your automotive uses plus you get a large, 14 ounce container!

Meguiar's Marine Metal Polish

Formulated to easily clean away stains, oxidation and surface degradation and polish to a mirror-bright shine in one easy step. Anti-corrosive technology locks in the shine to all metal, including stainless steel and aluminum. This new technology was developed to clean faster and safer than traditional harsh abrasives.

M9314 ..........14 oz. $19.99
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

A 2lb can would be nice...

Thats how I buy my Flitz.
                ----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
                561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
                --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
                --

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');