• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice is needed on Polisher: Bosch GPO 14 CE Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice is needed on Polisher: Bosch GPO 14 CE Professional

Hi guys,

I have some minor scratches/swirls on my paint. Tried to remove them by hand, with limited results. Looking for a polisher that will do the job and will be safe to use by non-professional. As I understand, so called DA polishers are far safer than rotary buffers for the person with no experience of working with machine.

I have found this polisher in local stores in my country: https://shop.bosch-professional.com/...o-14-ce--25798
    Can you advice on this product? Is this rotary buffer or orbital polisher? Will this be safe to use?

Thanks !

Re: Advice is needed on Polisher: Bosch GPO 14 CE Professional

Also, I have found that this product is also available in my country

Is it actually the same as DA polisher like G-100? Can I use it for compounding, polishing and waxing the car? Is it safe to use on car paint and can I achieve removal of minor/scratches and swirls with Megs Ultimate Compound and Ultimate Polish using this sander?

So, briefly stating which one would you recommend: Bosch GPO 14 CE Professional

or this one? Which one will be safer? I understand that Polisher will be a better tool for hard jobs, but in reality I have minor swirls/scratches, plus have no experience of working by any machine on my paint....

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');