• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can finally get my Camaro in the garage .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can finally get my Camaro in the garage .....

..... the problem is getting the car TO the garage LOL

The Garage

The Driveway

Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Re: I can finally get my Camaro in the garage .....

LoL you're getting there. At least there's a garage you can try to go to.

i live in the much more crowded part of the world where a permanent private space in the underground parking lot is worth around $30k PLUS a $100 monthly fee and there's no direct access to electricity or water so all my car related power tools had to be battery powered such as polisher, power hose , vacuum etc and I'm not allowed to store them next to my car so every time I had to carry all my things down the elevator while dragging a 25gallon wheely bin along filled with water.

Comment

Originally posted by amblin83 View Post
      LoL you're getting there. At least there's a garage you can try to go to.

i live in the much more crowded part of the world where a permanent private space in the underground parking lot is worth around $30k PLUS a $100 monthly fee and there's no direct access to electricity or water so all my car related power tools had to be battery powered such as polisher, power hose , vacuum etc and I'm not allowed to store them next to my car so every time I had to carry all my things down the elevator while dragging a 25gallon wheely bin along filled with water.
      And I thought *I* had it rough - WOW
      Don
      12/27/2015
      "Darth Camaro"
      2013 Camaro ... triple black
      323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

It takes a lot of dedication and makes one really appreciate basic things like running water and wall sockets...lol

And I really hate battery powered tools, they're basically the crappier version of normal power tools at twice the price. Maybe I should sell all my battery tools ,get a gas generator and embrace the fumes :/

Comment

I once had an old Camaro that I bought in a maintained state. I was very worn out with this car as it had a lot of faults and I constantly had to repair it.

Comment

First you put things away to put the car in the garage, then you put things away to get the car out of the garage, it's always like that

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');