• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations for performance upgrades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for performance upgrades?

Hey all,

I just traded in a 2000 Camry CE and picked up a 2015 Toyota Corolla S plus 6 speed manual transmission with 17,500 miles. I negotiated hard and walked out of the dealership when they wouldn't lower the price any further. Knowing I wanted the car anyways, I came back and paid the $16,500 out-the-door asking price.

Whoever had the car before me put on some nice mods. It came with an upgraded axle back that gives a great sound. It also had some Ruff racing wheels that I like.

I love driving this car and now I'm interested in any recommended performance upgrades. I looked through CARID and saw a myriad of performance upgrades and wanted to ask if anyone had any recommendations that will increase performance, style or comfort. All recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks.

Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');