• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wax and Gold Class Wheel Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax and Gold Class Wheel Cleaner

I didnt get a response from detail 101 so I'll try here,

Every so often I wax my chrome wheels just like my paint to add protection and to help shed water better. I have used the gold class wheel cleaner before, but it got my thinking that it would take the wax right off the wheels. Now don't get me wrong it does a great job, but I havent used it since. What I would like to know is can it really strip the wax off my wheels? Im leaning toward yes because of the agents in it used to clean wheel off, but then I read thats its safe, ph balanced, for all wheels ect. I just dont know any help would be great.

Thank you.
    The truck is not supposed to get from point "A" to point "B", the truck is the point.

hey Epic18's

This is just my thoughts, but if any wheel cleaner is strong enough to remove or loosen break dust and road grime from your wheels, the I would assume it would remove the wax also.

Mike or someone with more knowledge on this may want to answer this.

Just my 2 cents,

Tom

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');