• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why cant you buy pads locally ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant you buy pads locally ???

Ok so I do see Meguiars wax,polishes and car washes everywhere, but why when I do a search for 5 & 6 inch foam pads & backing plate, it's only a online purchase? Some people cant wait for online to ship!

Re: Why cant you buy pads locally ???

I dunno what you have around you but my local advance auto parts has some inventory of the maroon, yellow, and black 6” pads for my g110v2. That’s where I’ve gotten mine for awhile. I know all advances don’t carry them, though.

Comment

Re: Why cant you buy pads locally ???

It's one of those things that's sold mainly online as most brick & mortar stores need to stock items most people will buy often, they do not want to sit on slow moving stock.
      Also if they do stock it, it's soo expensive...so not many people want to buy, they go online (cheaper). That's simply the way it is.
      "STRIFE" aka Phil
      2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
      2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
      2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');