• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only purchase pads online ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only purchase pads online ????

Why is there no local retailers that carry backing plates and 5 & 6 inch foam pads? You see waxes , polishes etc. Some people cant wait for online shipping...ARGHHH

Re: Only purchase pads online ????

They probably don't stock them as they would likely have a hard time selling them. While machine use (DA/rotary) is common here on the forum, it is quite uncommon for the average owner. People barely want to spend $10 on a bottle of wax, let alone $300 on a machine and another $50 on pads. It's far from a Meguiar's issue though. Talk to your retailers and convince them to stock the pads, or buy them on Amazon and use the 1/2 day shipping options.

Comment

Re: Only purchase pads online ????

As roushstage2 mentioned, most people are not going to buy a DA, pads etc. Most stores have to carry items people will buy and buy often.
      I have to say of the 200+ assorted pads I have in my inventory...none were purchased at a store, all were ordered online. I simply never saw pads in any stores I walked into.
      Amazon has lots of choices, Autogeek, Detailing.com..etc all have good selections, just the way it is...
      "STRIFE" aka Phil
      2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
      2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
      2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');