• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Liquid Wax VS Ultimate Fast Finish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Liquid Wax VS Ultimate Fast Finish?

I've been using the Ultimate Liquid Wax, and have just ordered the "New" Ultimate Liquid Wax.

One thing I really like the ULW is it can also works on the black/grey plastics.

So I have two questions:

1. Is Fast Finish really that much better/ or last much longer than the NEW Ultimate was?

2. Does the Ultimate Black work noticeably better on plastics than the Ultimate Liquid Wax?

Thank you,
    m

Re: Ultimate Liquid Wax VS Ultimate Fast Finish?

First off welcome to MOL

Originally posted by marc515 View Post
    I've been using the Ultimate Liquid Wax, and have just ordered the "New" Ultimate Liquid Wax.

One thing I really like the ULW is it can also works on the black/grey plastics.

So I have two questions:

1. Is Fast Finish really that much better/ or last much longer than the NEW Ultimate was?

2. Does the Ultimate Black work noticeably better on plastics than the Ultimate Liquid Wax?

Thank you,
    m
    Fast Finish is the newest product that was designed to outlast and be more durable than ultimate wax in offering protection of 1 year. It's not really on which product is better. Better is in the eye of the beholder.

Ultimate Black was designed to work on trim thus making it a "better" choice to restore trim compared to ULW.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');