• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D114 Rinse Free Express Wash and Sonax Polymer Net Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D114 Rinse Free Express Wash and Sonax Polymer Net Shield

Hi MOL,

I have the following for sale, want to sell as one package:

(1) 1 Gallon Meguiars D114 Rinse Free Express Wash, 50% full
    (2) 340 ML of Sonax Polymer Net Shield, both canisters are brand new, never used.

Asking $40 shipped in the lower 48 states. I accept Paypal for payment, please send a PM to me for my Paypal information. Thank you.

Re: D114 Rinse Free Express Wash and Sonax Polymer Net Shield

OK, just came across a 2nd gallon of D114 I had in the back of my detail supply closet. So now I have the following, still same price of $40.00 shipped in the lower 48 states:

(2) One gallon Meguiars D114 Rinse Free Express Wash, one 50% full, one 70% full.
    (2) 340 ML Sonax Polymer Net Shield, brand new never used.

Want these gone, who is interested?

Comment

Pretty good deal when you consider the Sonax PNS would be $57.98 alone before shipping, plus now you are getting 1.2 gallons of D114 which is discontinued, all for $40.00 shipped in the lower 48. All boxed up and ready to ship.

Comment

You guys, Kris (RPPM) sells great products. I have purchased many items from him in and it was always a great price and items are exactly as he describes.

Comment

This has been sold to Autosparkle. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');