• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS/Trade: Weekend Warrior startup kit! MT300 and Griot's 3" plus extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS/Trade: Weekend Warrior startup kit! MT300 and Griot's 3" plus extras

Title says it, looking to consolidate and upgrade so I'm offering these two machines up. This is a great little starter kit for an enthusiast or someone looking to turn this hobby into a source of income.

Meguiar's MT300 DA polisher, has 5 vehicles worth of use on it. Will come with:
    -2x 5" Backing plates and 1x 6" Backing plate.
    -Handful of Lake Country CCS 6.5" Pads. Have to double check quantities and colors but I'll update once I do.
    -Wrench to change BPs, have original box and probably spare set of brushes as well

Also offering up a Griot's Garage 3" DA Polisher. 8 vehicles worth of use on it. Will come with:
    -1x 3" Backing plate
    -3" Griot's BOSS pads. Used a couple of them a couple times before switching to LC thinpros. Should be 2x Orange correcting, 2x Yellow Perfecting, 2x Black finishing
    -Griot's bag that came with it originally, may have the wrench as well.

Would trade all the above toward a new or like new Rupes LHR75E 3" polisher.

Re: WTS/Trade: Weekend Warrior startup kit! MT300 and Griot's 3" plus extras

Realized I didn't post prices.

Looking for $200 for the MT300 package and $110 for the GG3 package. Take both for $260. Buyer pays actual shipping via USPS.

Comment

Would also consider trading toward long neck iBrid (with cash on my end of course)

Comment

bump, still available.

Comment

Hi,
          Are they still available? Would you ship to Brazil by USPS Priority Mail?

Comment

@mpsgodoy, I would imagine the shipping cost to Brazil would be prohibitive, not to mention the customs issues.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');