• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have purchased my Mobile Detailing Vehicle.... here it is... NOW I need opinions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have purchased my Mobile Detailing Vehicle.... here it is... NOW I need opinions...

Hey guys I have finally made the purchase and am really excited to get this all retrofitted the way I want it.... First of all let me tell you which vehicle I purchased... I got a 2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500 with 156k miles on it.... I paid $8,000 dollars for it and drove it home from Oregon (1000 miles) to it's new home here in Orange County, CA. I feel I got a great deal as I almost bought one with 100k less miles on it for $18,000 dollars.... (thank goodness I waited and kept searching!!!)

I have some questions for anyone who cares or doesn't mind helping me out with opinions....facts or anything at all really... I appreciate all help / advice. I was or still might pay a company RIGHTLOOK.com to retrofit my equipment in my van but I also am entertaining the idea to have another company do it maybe for cheaper if I supply all the equipment...

Rightlook would be providing me the following:

***Honda 3000 watt Generator ($2,099 on amazon)
    ***90 Gallon Water Tank (not sure price or make)
    ***Commercial Grade Pressure Washer (i don't know the model# I think it's like a 1900psi)
    ***100ft Hose real
    ***Makita Air Compressor Kit with Hose and Air Fittings
    ***also some sort of water filtering system

****all mounted to a skid plate to throw into my sprinter van.... They are asking for about $5,900 dollars I'm guessing I could get just about all of those items and either slightly better or at least EQUAL for about $3,500 dollars..... I don't want to mount all of those items myself but maybe I could find someone to do it for cheaper..... what do you guys think?

MY QUESTIONS:

Generator... I know I want the Honda 3000 quiet generator.... I don't know anything about water tanks, or which pressure washer to get.... also a water filteration system??? Also I don't know if there are any small little parts I need aside from the bulk of the equipment to make it all work together...... water tank / pressure washer / hose real.... how to make it all work together? ETC.... This is why I considered RIGHTLOOK as they would put it all on a Skidmount and connect it all then show me how to use it.... But I'd also rather save some money so I am here asking like minded individuals for some advice. Thank you all for any help you're able to provide!!

Re: I have purchased my Mobile Detailing Vehicle.... here it is... NOW I need opinion

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like josholand.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like josholand.

Comment

Re: I have purchased my Mobile Detailing Vehicle.... here it is... NOW I need opinion

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');