• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these the new Ultimate Liquid and Paste waxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these the new Ultimate Liquid and Paste waxes?

I know the boxes say new but are they the new and improved ones that came out in Sept 2017? I have seen about three different kinds of packaging.

Re: Are these the new Ultimate Liquid and Paste waxes?

Not sure about the UPW, but from what I’ve seen, yeah, the ULW is the new version. There’s another thread a few down where there’s still a discussion going on about it. I would post a link but I’m still too new to posting.

Comment

The other thread is not clear as it says it has more yellow. Nick.........or someone............Can you please put a picture or a better description of New and improved Ultimate waxes so I can purchase the correct one.

Comment

See my thread

99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Guz

Thanks. I saw your thread and admit I still do not know which is the new one. I showed pictures in my initial post. Are those the new ones. Do the new ones ay EZ? Im still confused. Do you have a picture?

Comment

Originally posted by RonDee View Post
            Guz

Thanks. I saw your thread and admit I still do not know which is the new one. I showed pictures in my initial post. Are those the new ones. Do the new ones ay EZ? Im still confused. Do you have a picture?
            The old box will have a yellow stripe on the top left that says "INCLUDES: Applicator Pad & Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel". The new boxes will have a yellow stripe on the top left that says either "NEW" or "EZ Application".

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');