• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal Supercar meet... by the Beach!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Brits by the Sea on 4-24-22 it’s Sports Cars for Sports Stars supporting The Special Olympics! May 15th, 2022 at Huntington State Beach. This your chance to donate sports equipment directly the to SoCal Special Olympic Athletes! Please bring top quality Basketballs, Volleyballs, Tennis balls, Golf balls & Soft balls to the event to donate.

On June 5-12 the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games, will unite more than 5,500 athletes and coaches from all 50 states and the Caribbean during one of the country’s most cherished sporting events. The USA Games held in Orlando FL, is an incredible opportunity for the athletes of Special Olympics, as they represent their states, and local programs, in these high visibility competitions. Representing Team Southern California (SOSC) is a 63-member delegation. The athletes of SOSC will compete in 6 sports: Athletics, Bocce, Bowling, Golf, Swimming, and Tennis. Your donation on 5-15-22 helps our SoCal Athletes train for this competition & future events!

See you at Huntington State Beach from 7am to 10am. All car makes are welcome to join the fun!

Click image for larger version  Name:	918 SC4SS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.2 KB ID:	910253
    SRT-10 Silver

Comment

• Thank you for the support of the Special Olympics!

Next event is Father's Day! Grab Dad, Daughter or Son to join the fun. It's ok to bring Mom too!

6/19/22 at Huntington State Beach from 7am to10am

SAVE THE DATE: for ITALIA! 7/1722 the feature will be on Italian Cars

Attached Files
      SRT-10 Silver

Comment

• Father's Day is coming up! See you at the Beach on 6/19/22. All makes welcome at all events.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fathers Day.PNG
Views:	410
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	910395

Next event will be ITALIA! All Italian brands will be featured.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Italia.png Views:	0 Size:	138.8 KB ID:	910393
        SRT-10 Silver

Comment

• ITALIA! 7/17/22 at Huntington State Beach 7am to 10am. Italian Cars are Featured. All makes welcome!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Italia.png
Views:	499
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	910440
          SRT-10 Silver

Comment

• Let me say it’s been an absolute BLAST hosting Supercars by the Sea for you since January of 2018. My kids have moved past the toddler phase and now they are ready to GO! I am looking forward to spending every minute with them as they now want to participate in sports / school / travel / weekend activities. I hope that at least one takes a liking to golf as that is my true passion beyond cars…fingers crossed!

It was an incredibly difficult decision to make but, I will step away from hosting and the event will be paused. I can’t possibly properly thank EVERYONE that has contributed from the Sponsors, Participants, Volunteers, Charitable Partners & Photographers that have donated their time and talent. If a company or car club is interested in acquiring the brand (IG, FB, .com, LLC, permit) and continuing the event, please DM. I wish you great health & safe driving. I will Sea you on the Road!

David @newportslsamg
            SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');