• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Fish in a Big Pond.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Fish in a Big Pond.

Hello all! My name is David and I am researching paint correction techniques to hopefully execute on my 2012 Silverado 1500. Thanks you in advance for all the helpful insights. Maybe one day I
    Last edited by NavyDM120; Feb 5, 2018, 10:00 PM. Reason: Adding content

Re: Little Fish in a Big Pond.

Davy
    Do you know if the base auto shops near you have dual action polishers that you can use there on your truck?

Comment

I

Comment

Sorry, not sure why it cut off my post. I don

Comment

Is it possible your device is having difficulties when you use the apastrope?
          Like I'm or don't?

Comment

Well I was trying to post from my phone. Maybe that's the issue. What I was trying to respond with was that I haven't checked the auto hobby shop on base yet. I will look into it though. My first step is trying to come up with a routine to wash my truck following the paint correction. I live in a townhome and am unable to wash vehicles on the property. I will probably use the two bucket method at a coin op wash bay that is close to my place. There is amazing information on this message board, that I am sure I can use.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');