• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 2018 Audi A3 Sline - First silver car, process?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2018 Audi A3 Sline - First silver car, process?

H so I just picked up a new car. Been out of the detailing scene awhile. Any tips or advise on the process? I plan to wash, clay, and seal with some next 2.0 or equivalent.

Hope to keep this car looking great for a long time. Purchased my first grit guard

Any new sealants or anything I should use? Will be kept outside

Re: New 2018 Audi A3 Sline - First silver car, process?

Originally posted by SX4DUDE2013 View Post
    Any new sealants or anything I should use? Will be kept outside
    The newest ones are Ult. Wax and the Fast Finish... Not sure I liked the Fast Finish as a top coat... But seems ok with Fast Finish then Ult. Wax, or just two coats of Ult. Wax.

You might like to use the Ult. Polish before sealing, or a cleaner/wax at least. I've never gotten very clean cars off of a dealer lot....
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: New 2018 Audi A3 Sline - First silver car, process?

My suggestion would be CQuartz it will protect your vehicle from weathering, UV-damage, organic fallout, acids, light wash-marring and abrasion for up to 2-years.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');