• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forum

I've got a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse that looks great & is well maintained. I currently use M105, M205, #7 & #21. I've had great luck with these, however, I'm wondering if I've gotten comfortable with these products & overlooked other better products. Any suggestions ir recomedations would be nice.

Re: New to the Forum

Welcome to MOL. The products you have are still great products to use. The only one really not needed is M7. M205 and M21 are all you need if the paint has already been compounded and well maintained.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Do you personally think that ULW or NXT 2.0 are comparable products. I've tried them all, however, never gave much thought about the longevity of the products. The plus of ULW is it doesn't stain.

Comment

Compatible in what way other than they are both sealants? UW has recently been reformulated to be more durable and last longer. NXT was the first sealant so it's polymer make up is different from UW. Both good products.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

So in your opinion do you think ULW is a better product than #21? I like ULW, however, I haven't tried it since it's been reformulated.

Comment

The ULW (and the Ult. Quick Wax for after washes) are pretty top of the line right now...
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');