• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with stone chips and poorly touched up scratches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with stone chips and poorly touched up scratches

Hey everyone! It's my first post here, been meaning to join for a while however I could never get through registration for some reason, anyway-

I've got a 2011 IS350 F-Sport in Starfire Pearlwhite (Tricoat), and over time it has collected some stone chips on the hood along with some slight road rash on the front bumper. I've heard good things about a product called Dr ColorChip and was wondering whether this would be a suitable solution for something DIY?

My next question is that when I purchased the car, it came with some pretty poor touch ups over a few scratches around the car. No idea what they did, but it does stand out, and I was wondering whether or not there is something I can do about this? Is there any way to remove the touch up and re-apply it myself?

Thanks a lot! :-)

Re: Dealing with stone chips and poorly touched up scratches

I really like Dr. ColorChip. Easy to use and does a decent job. Much better than ordinary touch up. A little pricey though.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');