• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waterless Products, instructions and use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterless Products, instructions and use

Hi there,

I am looking for guidance in what kit of products should I buy to clean my car waterless. From cleaning to hard water spot and other stains removal.

Is it safe the waterless clean?
    What's your suggestions?

I am looking forward to do a thoroughly detail in my car. I have a black Nissan Altima 2017 with 3500 miles and it is about time to do a nice wax and detailing on it.

Thank you in advance for any feedback and help.

Best regards,

Vangelotti

Re: Waterless Products, instructions and use

Here's a tutorial of waterless washing to get you started from the "how to" section of the forum: http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...ips-amp-Tricks

Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill! Great article and tips!

Best,

Vangelotti

Originally posted by BillyJack View Post
      Here's a tutorial of waterless washing to get you started from the "how to" section of the forum: http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...ips-amp-Tricks

Bill

Comment

I have never used a waterless wash, and would not even THINK of it for my black cars. In reviewing the tutorial link that Billy Jack supplied, I can see where one could use it if the car has a little dust on it, but to call it a waterless WASH is a little bit of a stretch. If my cars have a little dust on them, a gentle dusting with my duster does the trick. People who have used a waterless wash will probably jump all over me, but I say, don't use it on a black car (or any dark car for that matter) unless you are just cleaning a little dust or pollen off it. I guess if you have no water available, then perhaps it is warranted, but I would rather drive around in a filthy car, than use that stuff. Disclamer: No experience with it, just my opinion and a little common sense.

Comment

I use UWWW frequently on my black Civic due to the fact that we have extremely hard water that is almost guaranteed to leave spots and also because I have no shade in which to wash my car. I usually have a pretty good coat of dust on it due to living in a desert, but the UWWW used correctly does a good job. It is a bit hard to get into some of the cracks, but definitely better than trying to get the water spots off of said locations. That being said, if you have caked on mud you do want to spray off as much as you can with water before using UWWW.

Comment

Thanks Blueline!

Comment

Thanks Bowler! Same, situation than mine so that's why I opted for waterless.

Comment

I've had good luck with Adams Rinseless Wash, though the thought of using it on black concerns me a little.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');