• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale or Trade: LIKE NEW Rupes iBrid Nano long neck complete deluxe kit w/ extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale or Trade: LIKE NEW Rupes iBrid Nano long neck complete deluxe kit w/ extras

Bought this a little too soon for the type of business I'm taking on, I think.

Complete Rupes iBrid nano long neck deluxe kit. I also will be including 3 each of 1" and 2" lake country microfiber cutting pads.

The kit is 100% complete, with both batteries, charger, polishes pads brushes sanding rosettes etc. and has only been used once or twice for maybe 10min total to test it out on my test hood at home. Has not been used on a job yet.

Retail for this kit without the LC pads is $600. I will sell this for $550 with shipping included within the continental US. Paypal or postal money order is preferred.

I also have a couple other machines for sale in another thread in here, an MT300 and a GG3. If you're interested in either of those as an add-on to this we can work out a deal, PM me.

I am interested in trading this Nano for either a Rupes 21 mark 2 or a Rupes Mille.

Re: For Sale or Trade: LIKE NEW Rupes iBrid Nano long neck complete deluxe kit w/ ext

If still for sale, interested in seeing if we can make a deal.

Comment

Re: For Sale or Trade: LIKE NEW Rupes iBrid Nano long neck complete deluxe kit w/ ext

Do you still have it?

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');