• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hello everyone!

My name is Jill, I live in SoCal, OC/LA region and I am new to this forum. I am interesting in learning more about paint care because my husband and I have 2 Toyota Supras, an IS300, and a 4Runner that are all about 20 years old now and need some love and attention when it comes to detailing and paint care. I am looking forward to learning some new tips and techniques here!

Cheers

Re: Greetings!

Four 20 year old vehicles? You've got your work cut out for you but information help is available here.

Comment

Yes, I know... lol.

The two Supras have been repainted but just need regular care - paint and aftermarket wheels, and the IS300 and 4Runner still have original paint that can be brought back to life. Surprisingly they haven't been beat to death in the hot SoCal sun too much. The 4Runner is more of the off-road toy, but it still needs paint protection... I still want it to look good.

Comment

Welcome to MOL !

Since you are local, you should come on down to one of our TNOG (Thursday Night Open Garages) or Sat Classes at our HQ in Irvine!

Check em out HERE
        Mike Pennington
        Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
        Meguiar's, Inc.
        800-854-8073
        mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');