• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Detailer Needed - Citrus County FL - 3 vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Detailer Needed - Citrus County FL - 3 vehicles

Looking for a Pro in the central FL area to work on the following 2 cars + SUV

2016 Challenger Hellcat w/dual 3M 1080 CF stripes, color = Max Steel Metallic -- weekend toy

paint in great shape, stripes are 'blotchy', < 3000 miles, garage kept
    looking for someone to (hopefully) fix up the stripes, minor paint correction & ceramic coat exterior & wheels

2018 Durango R/T, color = Vice White Metallic -- my daily

paint in great shape, < 5000 miles, garage kept
    looking for minor paint correction & ceramic coat exterior & wheels (OK by me to coat the roof without paint correction)

2017 Honda Accord Touring, color = Basque Red Pearl II -- wife's daily
    this car is ~ 6months old & < 5000 miles, but sat over the summer of '17 on the dealer lot, then got the typical dealer **** prep job
    lots of water spots (hood, roof, trunk deck), some love bug spots on the bumper & hood front, minor swirling here & there
    looking for paint correction & ceramic coat exterior & wheels

If you are mobile I have a 30 x 27 garage with lights, power, air compressor, fans & DI water system for washing !!
    2009 M45s - Black Obsidian/Graphite - Sport, Tech, Advanced Tech, Wood, Spoiler

2009 G37 Convertible - Athens Blue/Bone - Premium, Sport, Navi

2003.5 G35s Caribbean Blue - Premium, Wood, Spoiler
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');