• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water nozzle

Meguiar's had a water nozzle on there website. I was wondering if it will be sold on the website and store's.

Call Customer Care at 1-800-347-5700 and ask them and then report their answer back to this thread.

Thanks...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I got this from customer service about the water nozzle.

Thankyou for the inquiry as well as your support of our products. As for yourquestion; we used to have the Ultimate Hose Nozzle, but no longer sell it. Weare releasing an adjustable spray nozzle that should be out within the next fewmonths. It will be on the website when available. Thanks again for the inquiryand have a great weekend.

Comment

Was the one discontinued like the Ultimate Hose Nozzle sold at Home Depot, Sears and other places for $20 and at Griots for $40? I ordered a few from Sears, the Craftsman Hose Nozzle on sale last week for $10 that looks like the Ultimate nozzle, haven't got it yet but my neighbor loves them. People call them fireman hose nozzles.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');