• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WeatherTech floor mats or another brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WeatherTech floor mats or another brand?

​We have HUSKY X-ACT CUT in both of our trucks. Like them ALOT better than the Weather Tech's.

Comment

My Husky are doing great after a year and half. I got them for Christmas for my mother for her HR-V and they fit great. Very happy with the Husky Liners.

Comment

I've seen 1000s of customer cars (most often luxury vehicles). The only good mats are weather tech. There's another brand called Luxmat but weather tech is a solid brand with decades of history. Much superior in design and quality.

Comment

I have had both huskey and weather tech floor mats and have loved them both. You may want to look at the exact design due to some differences. For my SUV huskey offered a rear cargo mat that covered the dip behind the rear seats where the weather tech did not. Some cover the dead petal and some do not. check your specific vehicle as I do not see a great difference between the two. My 0.02$

Comment

Weathertech is a great company but their mats are horrible! Ugly and will always curl up after a few years. Ya want the best? 3m Maxpider mats.Better fit, better look and cheaper and will last longer. https://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/3d-maxpider-kagu-floor-mats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3QGHYiDv70

Comment

I really like my weather tech mats. Have been extremely durable and I love the floor coverage they provide. No regrets and would definitely buy again. Not of aware of anything else that compares.
              RW

Comment

I've been very happy with the Husky liners I got too. I picked them over WT for my Camry as they actually cover a bit more carpet. They're 2 1/2 years old now, I drive 700 miles a week for work and they're in very good shape still. I'm quite happy with them. ��

Comment

SLM.... I have both, in black, front only. Weather Tech in my SUV (3 years old), and Husky in my F150 (1 year old). Though the 1 year in the truck has had much harder wear than the 3 years in the SUV. The fit and finish of both are just about identical. There are some very minor differences when compared side by side. Not god or bad, just minor differences. The Husky liners seem to resist dirt better. The finish on the Husky is a bit less porous or smoother, so they wipe clean much easier and better. The Huskys look almost new after a damp rag. The WTs always look like they need a cleaning, even after a good scrubbing. If I were buying a another set, I would definitely go Husky.
                  Last edited by Jim-in-Maryland; Apr 5, 2021, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I've been a fan of WeatherTech floor mats for years now. They are definitely worth it compared to other brands.

Comment

honestly. The people who think wt's are the best have never owned another brand. Yea, WT promotes the heck out of their mats but honestly, they are not good mats. They do not clean uop well, they look like ****, and they curl up over time.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');