• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all newbie here with some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all newbie here with some questions

Hello all I'm stopping in to say hello and I'm working on my 2013 malibu with 95,000 highway miles. I never had it detailed like I wanted to. I took care of it but with work traveling and family life it gets left behind. I now have a problem with my front bumper. It has a white haze on it like it is oxidized I believe. Never took it to anyone I wash it and it comes out but when dries it gets white and when I clay it nothing comes off and it's smooth so now what can I try next. How do I post pics

Re: Hello all newbie here with some questions

Hello Chris: I'm new also, and I don't know how this forum works, how to get involved with the discussions, etc. Good luck with your Malibu. I had that problem once before on a car I had. I'm not sure if I ever did get the white film off or not before I sold it.

Comment

Hell3-4 o: I'm wondering if anyone has tried the new(I think it is new) Ultimate All Wheel Cleaner)? I've used it about 3-4 times. It really works as advertised. That's unusual because I've tried so many new products that don't perform like the manufacturer claims it will. This wheel cleaner is awesome. The wheel cleaner must be used generously, so a spray bottle(24 oz) will only last 3-4 cleanings. Also, there is a $3 rebate from Meguiars running now.

Comment

Originally posted by curt730 View Post
        Hell3-4 o: I'm wondering if anyone has tried the new(I think it is new) Ultimate All Wheel Cleaner)? I've used it about 3-4 times. It really works as advertised. That's unusual because I've tried so many new products that don't perform like the manufacturer claims it will. This wheel cleaner is awesome. The wheel cleaner must be used generously, so a spray bottle(24 oz) will only last 3-4 cleanings. Also, there is a $3 rebate from Meguiars running now.
        Hey there curt730 , glad to hear the wheel cleaner works well, as I've been studying it for a while.

Comment

does any one have any useful information for me on this forum?

Comment

Chris
            You might want to click the FORUM button in the gold menu bar near the top of the page.
            There is Forum
            "Dicussion Forum Related How-to-Articles"
            Browse through some of the articles that interest you.

Here is a nice posting by RoushStage2 on posting images to the Gallery and then including them in your posts.
            https://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sh...nto-your-posts

Try it and post an image in a reply to this thread..

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');