• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time Meguiar`s user - new forum member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time Meguiar`s user - new forum member

Hello all

For a long time I have used products from Meguair`s. A lot of questions regarding products, techniques and more have gathered up through the years, and now I thought it was time to join the forum and find some answers.

I know from reading this forum that a lot of useful information is gathered here.

First of all, I hope someone on this board can enlighten me or maybe point me in the right direction.
    I seem to have trouble finding a complete list of Meguiar`s products. Sometimes products listed in the pdf Meguiar`s catalogue is not listed on the website and vise versa.
    The lambswool washmitt is for instance only shown on the danish Meguiar`s website.

It would be great to see a complete catalogue, if such a catalogue existed?

Best Regard
    Vifa

Re: Long time Meguiar`s user - new forum member

That's a good question!

Maybe Nick Winn will chime in with some info.

I do know that products are discontinued from time to time, and there may be latency in any updates to master lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Vifa View Post
      Hello all

For a long time I have used products from Meguair`s. A lot of questions regarding products, techniques and more have gathered up through the years, and now I thought it was time to join the forum and find some answers.

I know from reading this forum that a lot of useful information is gathered here.

First of all, I hope someone on this board can enlighten me or maybe point me in the right direction.
      I seem to have trouble finding a complete list of Meguiar`s products. Sometimes products listed in the pdf Meguiar`s catalogue is not listed on the website and vise versa.
      The lambswool washmitt is for instance only shown on the danish Meguiar`s website.

It would be great to see a complete catalogue, if such a catalogue existed?

Best Regard
      Vifa
      Hi Vifa,

First off, Welcome to MOL and thanks for being a fan of Meguiar's.

Since we make so many products, and not all of them are available in a region / country globally, we suggest you check out Meguiar's Denmark for the most current products available there.

They will be able to supply you with the best list of our products you do have access to.

Besides that, we can help with any and all of your tech questions for sure !

Mike
      Mike Pennington
      Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
      Meguiar's, Inc.
      800-854-8073
      mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Hello Mike and thank you for having me

I tend to use Meguiars Direct to browse for products, as they have an almost complete list of all your products.
        Meguiars Denmark lack a lot of products on their website, all the professional products are not even listed. This makes it hard to browse for new products and get an overview.

Furthermore, their prices seems to be outragous at the moment.
        I need a new backing plate for my G220v2 which they will charge me 88 dollars for (560kr) - the exact same part (DBP5) costs only 20.99 dollars on Meguiars Direct

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');