• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about D302...used the search but found no answer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about D302...used the search but found no answer...

Just over a year ago, I used the MF system on my dads 2012 Accord that's always garaged. I don't see a need to use the MF Correction Compound this time around because there's hardly any swirls. The finishing wax is all but gone by now so I want to work on it again. I plan to clay the trunk deck, roof, and hood only just to make sure any embedded contaminants are gone. After that, should I be using the D302 MF Polish to clean and shine the paint before the finishing wax? All the research I've done says D302 is designed to remove the Correction Compound marring. Nothing more. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Questions about D302...used the search but found no answer...

You applied the finishing wax from the DAMF system? If so that is all you may need since the wax contains abrasives.

D302 polish contains no abrasives and the pad will be doing any sort of correction. You also have the option of using ultimate polish or M205 with a foam polishing pad.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');