• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best interior products...APC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best interior products...APC?

First off, I just want to thank EVERYONE on this site for giving me great tips and tricks that are helping to keep my Mustang beautiful. I've always felt pretty comfortable with my products and my process of applying them, but this site has given me ideas of wouldn't have thought of in a million years.

Anyway, back to the topic. I have a full array of Meguiar's products that I use on the exterior of the car by hand (I will soon move on to the PC ) but I don't have many interior products. I use Natural Shine on the dash and love it. That's the extent of it. I am planning on buying the two step leather care products.

I haven't paid too much attention to the carpet because the car is only three months old. I tried cleaning the interior of my girlfriend's car last week which was extremely dirty. I was thinking of using APC on the carpets. What are the other uses of this product. Can it be used on the dash? Where else? I know this is strong stuff but I feel pretty comfortable using it.

thanks for the help

You can also use it to clean your tires and underhood areas.
    -Bob
    NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');