• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dull and Rough Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dull and Rough Car

Brand new Charger I had the car clayed And it looked good for a week. I waxed it today with paste cleaner wax and it looks good and somewhat smooth. Can I get it really shiny and smooth.

Re: Dull and Rough Car

Well, it depends what is causing the roughness, but you should be able to. It might just take using an individual product for each step, or trying a couple things.

For instance, you might want to try something like IronX and TarX, or similar type products, to help remove any more contaminants that are there, if any.

And then something like Ult. Polish would be a bit better of a paint cleaner/polish than what your past cleaner/wax could do.

And then a wax like Ult. Wax, which will have a better look than the cleaner/wax also.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');