• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!!! tar spot removal white paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help!!! tar spot removal white paint

Originally posted by Old Bear View Post
    You indicated that the city/county is doing a lot of this work.
    Would it be worth a call to them. Let them know the damage, time and expense to repair. They may decide to extend the time that the lanes are unavailable to balance availability with damage.
    Oh I did!!! I have the claim form but I would rather fix it with a cleaner or fix it once then clear bra it so I dont have to worry about it anymore. If I went and had them professionally re-painted say I would just have the problem come back.

This is all on the freeways here in Portland, they have everything shut down to one lane basically. It is a absolute nightmare.

Comment

Re: Help!!! tar spot removal white paint

Originally posted by Blackjku View Post
      Oh I did!!! I have the claim form but I would rather fix it with a cleaner or fix it once then clear bra it so I dont have to worry about it anymore. If I went and had them professionally re-painted say I would just have the problem come back.

This is all on the freeways here in Portland, they have everything shut down to one lane basically. It is a absolute nightmare.
      Try a d-limonene based cleaner. They are not cheap but they work where others often fail. Citrol 266 is popular.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');