• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hex logic and force pads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hex logic and force pads.

The last post didnt get all of my message, i have 11
    Brand new pads from 6.5 inch to 5.5inch a 3.5 inch and a 3inch wool pad, over 77 dollars sell for $80.00 with free shipping, ask for pic. Indiglofish61@yahoo

Re: Hex logic and force pads.

BTW, All the pads are new on package, except one but it has not been used.

Comment

Another by the way, found out i have 2 open, instead of one. Also its best offer, now. Email me for pics.
      Last edited by Indiglofish61; Sep 20, 2018, 02:56 PM. Reason: Add more description

Comment

[QUOTE=Indiglofish61;587506]The last post didnt get all of my message, i have 11
        Brand new pads from 6.5 inch to 5.5inch a 3.5 inch and a 3inch wool pad, over 77 dollars sell for $80.00 with free shipping, ask for pic. Indiglofish61@gmail.com

Comment

[QUOTE=Indiglofish61;587506]The last post didnt get all of my message, i have 11
          Brand new pads from 6.5 inch to 5.5inch a 3.5 inch and a 3inch wool pad, over 77 dollars sell for $80.00 with free shipping, ask for pic. Indiglofish61gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');