• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Meguiars MT300 w/DBP6 soft buff plate and 2x/ea DF compound/polish/finish pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Meguiars MT300 w/DBP6 soft buff plate and 2x/ea DF compound/polish/finish pads

Hello All,

I have for sale the following items which are essentially brand new condition having only been used for one vehicle.

1. Meguairs MT 300 DA polisher
    2. Meguairs DBP6 (6in) soft buff DA backing plate
    3. Meguairs DFC (2pcs) soft buff DA foam compound disc
    Meguairs DFP (2pcs) soft buff DA foam polishing disc
    Meguairs DFF (2pcs) soft buff DA foam finishing disc

ASKING $280.00 OBO. Price includes shipping within CONUS to a verified Paypal address. I will upload images this evening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I managed a detail business for 14yrs (9 years ago) but still keep up with the industry. Anyhow, the trend/rave seemed to be for DA polishers and I had never used anything but a rotary buffer. So I purchased the top of the line system above and did a correction on my supervisors black truck.

The results were excellent but it doesn't compare to my Milwaukee rotary buffer for major correction and I have a G110 DA that I am keeping for light duty work. So the MT300 has been sitting on the shelf and needs to go to someone who will use it.

Let me know if you are interested. I have sold items on Ebay for over 10years (ralphtifftennis) and POTN (photography on the net) with 100percent. The item will arrive exactly as described or send it back for full refund.

God Bless,
    Ralph

Re: FS: Meguiars MT300 w/DBP6 soft buff plate and 2x/ea DF compound/polish/finish pad

I will have to resize the images before the site will accept them, so it may be a day or two before I get those up. Otherwise, I can email images immediately for those interested. Thanks, Ralph

Comment

Re: FS: Meguiars MT300 w/DBP6 soft buff plate and 2x/ea DF compound/polish/finish pad

Images

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');