• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate wax

Started to wax the car and realized my ultimate wax was very water. It was mixed well. It was only half a bottle so it was easy to shake. It still appeared white in color. So I figured it still ok. It wasn't until I cleaned my pad that I realise it was most likely no longer good. The pad rinsed out to easy with no wax feeling on my hand.

Any experience bad ultimate wax?

Re: Ultimate wax

No experience with the liquid version, but try Ultimate Paste Wax next time. Great stuff and no separation or watery issues. I would imagine if it is a new bottle of ULW and you still have the receipt, the store might take it back.

Comment

Re: Ultimate wax

I apply the ULW with a PC and a four inch pad. Not sure it would work well with a paste. However, I thought ULW was easy on off. But I finally used my UFF and it couldn't be easier. Hopefully the it lasts as long. If so I am going back to gold class+ and top it with UFF.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');