Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax - Page 24
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14161718192021222324

Thread: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

Registered Member

Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

We just washed - rinsed - applied the Hybrid Ceramic Wax - rinsed and dried yesterday per the instructions for our two week old Mazda CX3. Looks great. Of course the car is brand new but still...

After we got done I'd have to say there is only about a quarter of the bottle left. Not enough to do again w/o buying a new bottle.

I'll admit to not reading 23 pages but the answer I'm looking for is, how often does this need to be used?

Quote Originally Posted by The Shining View Post
    We just washed - rinsed - applied the Hybrid Ceramic Wax - rinsed and dried yesterday per the instructions for our two week old Mazda CX3. Looks great. Of course the car is brand new but still...

After we got done I'd have to say there is only about a quarter of the bottle left. Not enough to do again w/o buying a new bottle.

I'll admit to not reading 23 pages but the answer I'm looking for is, how often does this need to be used?
    Did you play the video included in the first posting of this thread?

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bear View Post
    Did you play the video included in the first posting of this thread?
    Well ****... I did watch that video last week and somehow (didn't pay attention) missed that step of hand rubbing the HCW off the first time. Although in the video, the only timeline given was when he said,
    You can use as often as you like.
    So no actual length of time given as to how long it lasts.

I know you want a number. Yet the answer is more of text than a number. "It Depends". Do you want the number of days/weeks for a car outside in the sun everyday, or for the one in the garage or covered parking structure?

Yet I think giving you this second short video reference on the proper way to use the product, and then following up with this question to you might be more beneficial.

The follow up question for after the video is:
    "Since you wash your vehicle about once a week, what is the cost in time & $ compared to the benefit you would expect to see if you used Hybrid Ceramic Wax once a month after a weekly wash of your vehicle?"

Keep in mind that after your foundation layer, you should be able to use about 1/8th of a bottle for normal maintenance for a small CX3.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bear View Post
    I know you want a number. Yet the answer is more of text than a number. "It Depends". Do you want the number of days/weeks for a car outside in the sun everyday, or for the one in the garage or covered parking structure?

Yet I think giving you this second short video reference on the proper way to use the product, and then following up with this question to you might be more beneficial.

The follow up question for after the video is:
    "Since you wash your vehicle about once a week, what is the cost in time & $ compared to the benefit you would expect to see if you used Hybrid Ceramic Wax once a month after a weekly wash of your vehicle?"

Keep in mind that after your foundation layer, you should be able to use about 1/8th of a bottle for normal maintenance for a small CX3.
    That second video answered ALL my questions. THANKS FOR THAT!

I also like the fact that my next bottle will last a lot longer than the first one I bought.

School is out.

Yeah, I used to much at first, and maybe still a bit, but getting better.

I only get to wash once a month or so, so i use iit each time... But seems to hold up well.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

I've done 2 foundation layers (awell, i dont trust myself lol). Followed with 2 normal ways. I still have some in the bottle - so to me its a good deal, even though we (in Sweden) pay alot more then you US peeps $26 a bottle

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14161718192021222324

Thread Information