• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should I proceed question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should I proceed question

Okay so I was doing a final season full wash yesterday afternoon so I can do full clean inside out and put a paint sceallant for winter but right after I done rinsing off the car after washing don't know what happened just fell sick. Threw up and laid in bed until 11am this morning.

So now I didn't drove the car yet and it seem clean, there is a light rain to.

Could I just dry it off once slight rain stops and apply scelaant or should I re-wash the car..

Re: How should I proceed question

In this case, i should have used "wash and wax anywhere" or "ultimate quick detailer" Dont make it harder then what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by snozan View Post
      In this case, i should have used "wash and wax anywhere" or "ultimate quick detailer" Dont make it harder then what it is!

I have a quick detailer but not sure if it can cause bonding issues for the wax/scellanbt because the detailer in itself has a wax rejuvanator, has like sceallant properties in it.

Comment

I see. I dont use anything else then the "ultimate serie" and honestly nver thought about any "bonding issues", Maybe you overthink it? Wash the car again then

Comment

I see. I dont use anything else then the "ultimate serie" and honestly nver thought about any "bonding issues", Maybe you overthink it? Wash the car again then
          Yeah .. man I guess I'll wait. I think next week there will be sun and above 0 deg celcius. Man I hate winter.

Comment

Yea, i guess quebec have the same as Sweden. All months with a "R" in it, is just cold and wet :-P however we expirence some really warm weather for this time of the year. Around +9 *C. Should be loads of snow now

Comment

Yea, i guess quebec have the same as Sweden. All months with a "R" in it, is just cold and wet :-P however we expirence some really warm weather for this time of the year. Around +9 *C. Should be loads of snow now
              Oh we do have some actual summers here tho. Like usually in summer everyday is between 20c and 30c

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');