• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All, Robbo from Australia. I've been using Meguiar's products since 2005 and have nothing but praise for them. I have had great results just using Ultimate Wash and Wax followed up by NxT Wax, keeping my cars looking great. I was introduced to the Clay bar by a panel beater friend and have been an avid user of that little piece of mud since. the dealership where I purchase my cars from comments as to how pristine my car looks. Their courteous bus driver purchased my last trade in car before I actually swapped over. Last week I took a leap and purchased a VA polisher and gave my wife's daily a detail using the clay then ultimate compound then Nxt Wax. Wow, a black mirror. Oh well, enough from me, I have to get reading this site. Cheers.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');