• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a few guys hanging out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few guys hanging out

Hello everyone I am relatively new to the forum and love reading all the information. I live in Glendale C.A. near Los Angeles, I am looking for a garage with a person like me who is very passionate about detailing their car, I have Rupes Bigfoot 21, Bigfoot mini so many compounds and polishes , ext. ext. I don't have a place to work on my car, my driveway is at a angle and makes it almost impossible to work with the rupes and hold your balance. I would love to help detail anyone's car, I'm not just looking for a place to only work on my car. Just a few guys hanging out working on there cars. If anyone has a garage and would like to work on there cars please let me know. I have 5 years plus experience , I don't have a professional detailing business, I just really love my cars.

Re: Just a few guys hanging out

Somewhere in the later part of January, Nick Winn will be posting the 2019 schedule for Detailing 101 ( usually Saturdays) and Thursday Night Open Garage (TNOG).
    Many of these events occur at Meguiar's Training Garage near OC Airport, about 50 miles south of your Glendale location.

Here is a link to an example TNOG. https://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sh...ht-Open-Garage

Comment

Re: Just a few guys hanging out

Thank you Bear, I've been to a few open garage's. I was talking about someone's house, open house you cant really work on your car for 2 hours, or more. I wanted to see if someone has a place we can hang out and work on our cars.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');