• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know your a detail freak when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You know your a detail freak when...

You know you're a detail freak when...

You take 20 minutes to find the perfect parking spot at a restaurant away from everyone else, then you request a seat next to the window so that you can keep an eye on your car while eating.

You cancel your weekend trip to your parents house that's 35 miles away because it's raining when you get ready to leave.
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

"------"

you find yourself rained on, still scrubbing at the car with the soap. then move everyone else's car out of the garage, to put your freshly soaped one in, so you can finish detailing it, while its raining.

when your 5 year old car reflects an exact mirror of your neighbor's brand new car they havent even put 20 miles onto. and they ask why their new car doesnt do that...

i've done these a couple times. they went back to the dealership to say something was wrong with their paint not being 'shiny' enough
      2001 Granite Sentra Se - Brought back to a brilliant shine via meguiars. took 6+ hours of work. i'm currently loving its' shine.

Comment

When you get one of those camera speeding tickets and you are more upset about how unflattering the pictures are than having to pay the ticket.

see below

Comment

1. You detail your Lawn mower giving it MOL 5 Step Process.

Comment

Originally posted by TrufflePig View Post
            1. You detail your Lawn mower giving it MOL 5 Step Process.
            Well, I used #66 so I guess I'm a little less crazy.
            Happy Corvetting

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye project car in the works...

Comment

When you put leather cleaner and conditioner on your chair at work because it just alittle rough looking and everyone asks you git a new chair lol

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');