• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Ultimate Fast Finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Ultimate Fast Finish

Hi MOL,

I have (9) Brand New aerosol cans of Meguiars Ultimate Fast Finish for sale. Please note, this is just the can and the microfiber towel, the box packaging is not present. I can assure you these 9 have not been used in anyway. I am also kicking in a 10th can and towel, the 10th can having been used on 3 mid sized cars, the towel has not been used. I am also throwing in 1 bottle of Ultimate Compound and 1 bottle of Ultimate Polish. Both are at least 95% full. I will sell this package for $50.00 shipped in the lower 48 states, or $85.00 to Canada. Note, shipping must be ground due to the aerosol cans. To recap, here is what I am offering:

(9) 8.5 oz cans of Ultimate Fast Finish with (9) microfiber towels -new, but no box packaging
    (1) 8.5 oz can of Ultimate Fast Finish used about 70% full with (1) microfiber towel that is new
    (1) 15.9 oz Ultimate Compound 95% full
    (1) 16.0 oz bottle of Ultimate Polish 95% full.

Price shipped in the lower 48 states is $50.00
    Price shipped to Canada is $85.00 US funds.

Must be shipped ground.

I accept Paypal for payment, please send an IM to me for my Paypal information. Thanks for looking.

RPPM

Re: Meguiars Ultimate Fast Finish

This is sold, thanks Marc!

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');