• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megs Body Scrub Paint Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megs Body Scrub Paint Cleaner

Has anyone here used this?

I used it after I clayed and I couldn't tell if it really did a whole lot. I don't see this product mentioned too much. I read that it is a little too agressive over at Autopia? This product wiped off creamish color for most part but some pannels wiped off brownish colors. I am going to detail a new dark red Ford Focus with little if any surface contamination.

Should I follow up with the Clear Coat Body Scrub anyway or just clay and move on?

What's with the color differences?[/B]

Thanks.
    '87 Dante's Peak Off-Road GMC Suburban
    '01 Jeep Cherokee

Another oddball question...Also looking for anyone who has found best way to apply/remove that might be different than back of bottle. Thanks guys.
    '87 Dante's Peak Off-Road GMC Suburban
    '01 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

I think you might have posted this in the wrong section, but anyway:

I use it on the underside on my ground effects. It does a better job getting the tar and gunk off. I also used it once on the whole car, to really get the junk off, since it was a rental before I bought it I figured it could use a good cleaning. I usually use the step on deep crystal paint cleaner though...

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');