• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member From surabaya Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member From surabaya Indonesia

Hi, greeting from Indonesia to all of you. just joined this forum to ask and learn more about car detailing. So I just bought White Car, and wanted to take good care of the paint. after search and read few megs article, just found that car detailing isnt a easy process, and takes a lot of time. So I decided to skip few steps and do only washing and waxing. first time I was using another brand liquid wax and its makes me crazy since according to me the protection effect only last for 1 weeks tops.
    already do some reading at forum and its seem, wax has a very little life span. I decided want to try megs product, and since I wanted to try car that has more than wax, I bought cleaner wax, but after bought I hesitate to use since it seem very little information on this product, on longevity of the protection and is it Ok if its used for once a weeks or 2 weeks since somebody told me the abrasive contained surely will effect the car paint? or should I put ultimate wax after use the cleaner wax? and is it to be done every time I wanted to waxing?

My purpose of waxing is only to get protection and hope to get the car looks nice, but surely dont have time to do multiple steps, i'm waxing by hands
    I know wax longevity has a lot of factor affecting, but is there any method to check whether the wax still in place? after placing wax, for one car how many MF towel usually used? I usually only use one 30x30cm MF towel

sorry to ask a lot, hope to get insight..thanks
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');