• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One more sale, Collinite, Meguiars and Buff & Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more sale, Collinite, Meguiars and Buff & Shine

Hi MOL,

I have one more lot to sell.

(2) 8.5 oz Meguiars Ultimate Fast Finish Brand new, with 2 microfiber towels (note, no box packaging, just the UFF and the microfiber towels)
    (1) 16 oz Collinite 325 Cleaner wax brand new. This product just came out in 2018, very nice cleaner wax, easy on and off, makes a great base for other Collinite waxes
    (1) 16 oz Collinite 845 Insulator wax brand new. Legendary wax, easy on and off, very hydrophobic and durable
    (8) Buff & Shine 5.5" red wax applicator pads for use with 5" backing plate on a polisher. These are used, but in excellent condition. The prior use was with Collinite 845. No backing plate or polisher is included, pads only.
    (4) Buff & Shine 4" cream colored waxing pads for use with 3.5" backing plate on a polisher. These pads are used but in excellent condition. The prior use was with Collinite 476. No backing plate or polisher is included, pads only.

I will sell the entire lot for the great price of $30 shipped in the lower 48 states. I accept Paypal for payment, please send a private message to me for my information. Thanks for looking.

RPPM

Re: One more sale, Collinite, Meguiars and Buff & Shine

No takers? The pads are all in excellent condition. They have been cleaned and are ready to be used. This is $130.00 worth of items for $30.00.

Comment

OK, free to a good home in the lower 48 states. 1st person to send me a PM gets it, no charge to you. Please include a ship to address, it will go out tomorrow via FedEx Ground.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');