• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Ceramic Wax $5.00 rebate link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Ceramic Wax $5.00 rebate link?

Greetings,

Is there a new link or method to fill out the $5.00 rebate information? The provided link (www.meguiars us/CeramicWax5 is no where to be found. I purchased the product on 01/11/19 and would like to take advantage of this.

Please advise.

Regards,
    Mark

Re: Meguiars Ceramic Wax $5.00 rebate link?

Mark,

I have included the link below but for future reference, if you carefully type the address exactly how it appears on the rebate form it will indeed take you to the appropriate page. Please also make sure you are typing the address into the actual address bar and not just a search engine. Here is the link...

Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Hann View Post
      Mark,

I have included the link below but for future reference, if you carefully type the address exactly how it appears on the rebate form it will indeed take you to the appropriate page. Please also make sure you are typing the address into the actual address bar and not just a search engine. Here is the link...

https://apfco.com/secure/R9519W/
      Thank you, it was a typo

Comment

Has anyone successfully gotten their rebate? I used the link above (off the tag on the bottle) and submitted my information four weeks ago. I got a page saying "Your submission will be processed and validated within four business days. You will receive an email at the email address below when processing is completed."

However, I never got the email.

When I go back to the website on the tag and do "Track A Rebate" - it says there is no match.

When I go to the FAQs, there are these two Q&As:
        Q. Why didn't I find my rebate status?It is likely that your submission is still being processed. Your status information will not be available until your submission has been processed. Typically this will take 2-4 weeks from the time we receive your submission.

Q. If I submitted my rebate online, will I receive an email confirming my status?
        Yes. You will receive an email confirming your status within 2-3 weeks of your submission.
        So....what gives? Just slower than normal? Or are rebates getting lost? I would love to call/email to check, but there is zero contact information anywhere on the rebate website.

I know it's only $5. But 5 bucks is 5 bucks, after all.

Comment

gooselee,

Please send me the personal info (name & address) you used on your rebate form and I will be happy to check into it for you.

bhann@meguiars.com
          Brian Hann
          Meguiar's Inc.
          Irvine, California
          bhann@meguiars.com
          (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Hann View Post
            gooselee,

Please send me the personal info (name & address) you used on your rebate form and I will be happy to check into it for you.

bhann@meguiars.com
            Just sent. Thank you!

Comment

"Your rebate was mailed 3/25. Please allow 14 days"

Its May 1st. Has it been 14 days yet?

Comment

Originally posted by indyz View Post
                "Your rebate was mailed 3/25. Please allow 14 days"

Its May 1st. Has it been 14 days yet?
                Please email our Solutions Hub at customercare@meguiars.com with your full contact and mailing address so we can reach out to the rebate company on your behalf.
                Brian Hann
                Meguiar's Inc.
                Irvine, California
                bhann@meguiars.com
                (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');