• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

I'me new to this forum. I'm excited about being here. I have an 04 Corolla, 05 Armada, and a 2014 Explorer. I will be giving my car the works for the first time in a few weeks. I'm eager to pick up as much knowledge as possible.

Have a great day

Re: Hello all

Welcome to MOL! Not sure what your level of knowledge is but just in case you are interested in some of the most important basic concepts you may want to read through this thread on the 5 Step Paint Care Cycle...

Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Since you are in SoCal, you might consider signing up for one of the Saturday Detailing 101 classes.
      Here is a link to the April 20, 2019 class in Irvine

Comment

Originally posted by dwiz3443 View Post
        I'me new to this forum. I'm excited about being here. I have an 04 Corolla, 05 Armada, and a 2014 Explorer. I will be giving my car the works for the first time in a few weeks. I'm eager to pick up as much knowledge as possible.

Have a great day
        Welcome to MOL, and hoping to see you at a TNOG or one of our Sat Classes !

Mike
        Mike Pennington
        Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
        Meguiar's, Inc.
        800-854-8073
        mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');