• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Argentina

Hello guys, i’m Adrian from Argentina

I have been lurking around the forum for a few weeks Reading,watching youtube videos and trying to learn. I have detailed a car once but i did by hand and with cheap products.

I’m starting this hobby again and in a more serious way, so i have a lot of questions.

I have a 2013 blue Chevrolet Aveo, not sure if they sold it in UK/USA. It has lots of swirls ands some medium to deep scratches. I cannot feel the scratches with my nail.
    My father has a 2017 silver Chevrolet Cruze, with few swirls and no scratches.

My plan is to polish both cars and use some wax after that. So i’m posting some questions in other section.

Thank you all

EDIT: Link to Questions >>>> https://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sh...ition&p=590680
    Last edited by adrian_128; Mar 12, 2019, 06:50 PM. Reason: Link to Questions
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');