• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't i find Fast Finish anywhere ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't i find Fast Finish anywhere ?

I know its been out for a yr now, but i thought i'd give this stuff a try out. But can't find it for love nor money locally. Went to two different Walmarts, Target, All the usual Advance Auto's, Autozone's and what not, and no-one has it.

Plus Amazon only has secondary sellers selling it. I could get it from autogeeks, but i'd have to pay shipping and that all bumps up the price. What's the deal with this stuff? why is it like gold dust? is it cos its too good and Megs are keeping it in short supply, or is it cos its so good everyone keeps buying it up.

Or is there something more sinister going on with it ?

I just want to give it a try out, cos it seems right up my alley ! But it looks like i'm going to have to pay a premium to do so..

Hopefully Megs chimes in and says there's been a supply shortage and everything will be back to normal in a short while.

Let us know, maybe i'll just go for it at the hiked up price !

Re: Why can't i find Fast Finish anywhere ?

Only did the trunk on my black car as a test. No pop. no longevity, no good in my opinion. I am "old school" so give me a paste, and afternoon of some hard but relaxing work. Great if you want a mediocre shine and an easy fifteen minutes of basically wiping down the whole vehicle. Gave nearly the full bottle to my daughter.

Comment

Pep boys and Meijer stores have it for sure.
      2011 Ford Mustang GT Cali Special
      2012 Kia Sorento EX

Comment

even autogeek doesn't have any. They're having a flash sale at the moment 25% off and free shipping on orders over $25

Meguiars, perhaps you can let us know what's going on ? Either this product being discontinued or its really really popular ?

Comment

As far as large nationwide chains the only brick and mortar retailers that we show are stocking it this year are Advance Auto Parts and Pepboys. Other than that there are several online vendors that offer it.
          Brian Hann
          Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
          Meguiar's Inc.
          Irvine, California
          bhann@meguiars.com
          (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');