• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning interior shinny black plastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning interior shinny black plastic

Hey all,

Can someone recommend something to help me clean the shinny black (that scratches super easily) plastic trim pieces in my 2017 Mazda CX-5? I have tried a couple of interior detailers, but they leave a haze behind. The only thing I've found that works is window cleaner on a MF towel. However, I'm guessing that's probably not the best for the plastic pieces.

Any help would be great. I just really need something to clean fingerprints.

Thanks!

Re: Cleaning interior shinny black plastic

We use (Meguiar's) window cleaner on them too Jman. So long as you have quality, clean microfibers, there shouldn't be any scratching issues.

Comment

What about black carpets?

Comment

I usually rely on using a microfiber towels from Turtle Wax and Chemical Guys Snow Foam Car Wash as it is cheap.

Comment

I have used Fobbu waterless car care kit to clean my car interiors and it doesn't left any mark or scratch to the car

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');