• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restoring Alloy Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring Alloy Rims

I have a 2013 Honda Accord with 17 inch alloy clear coated rims that need to be restored/repaired. I am unsure of what would be the best way to go about restoring these to there factory glory. I've tried to clean them with the hot shine all wheel cleaner the directed way but may have made the spots worse. I want to post a picture but I cant figure out how.

Re: Restoring Alloy Rims

Originally posted by possiblytrent View Post
    I have a 2013 Honda Accord with 17 inch alloy clear coated rims that need to be restored/repaired. I am unsure of what would be the best way to go about restoring these to there factory glory. I've tried to clean them with the hot shine all wheel cleaner the directed way but may have made the spots worse. I want to post a picture but I cant figure out how.
    Have you ever restored that alloy rims? My buddy recently took home a Mustang project with some nice alloy rims that needs some restoring. He mentioned about the bad spots. I'll come over tomorrow to help him install the jeep rock rails and skid plates on his Wrangler project. I'll take some photos of the alloy rims on his Mustang project.

Comment

Re: Restoring Alloy Rims

You can use this procedure to move images into your Gallery on the Meguiar's Online Forums server.
      The procedure will tell how to add it to a post.
      https://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sh...ghlight=images

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');